In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following is hereby stated:
1.1. Identification details of the responsible party
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform you that:
Its company name is: Fábrica Exportadora Metálica, S.L.
Its VAT number is B42566778.
Its registered office is at C/Germán Bernácer, 22 – Parque Empr. 03203 Elche (Alicante).
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the information about what is related to the world of law as well as legal advice services in the field that is requested by contact form.
1.4. Use of the website and collection of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
www.grupo-milan.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter “the contents”) owned by Fábrica Exportadora Metálica, S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make an adequate use of the contents offered through its web site and by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
(i) engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
(iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of grupo-milan.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage;
(iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
grupo-milan.com reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, grupo-milan.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 INFORMATION CAPTURE
– Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email, subject and name fields.
– Subscription form, where the USER only fills in the name and e-mail field.
– Comments on the web page, where the inclusion of name and e-mail is necessary for its use.
– Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
– Browsing and IP address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information relating to your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has forwarded you to them, your operating system and the browser used. The Spanish Data Protection Agency considers the IP to be personal data. This website will not use the IP to identify its users, this data will be stored and used only to control and carry out statistics on access and visits to the website, to analyse trends, to administer the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Under no circumstances will they be communicated or passed on to third parties.
Notwithstanding the above, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by grupo-milan.com or data provided by the USER in compliance with current legislation on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this blog and by making a comment on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
Access by Fábrica Exportadora Metálica, S.L. to the data that, in accordance with the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either to subscribe to the blog or to make and/or receive comments on it.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription, grupo-milan.com has access to
a: User name and e-mail, forming a file duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency under the name “USERS and WEB SUBSCRIBERS”.
In any case, grupo-milan.com reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the web grupo-milan.com as well as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
grupo-milan.com by itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by grupo-milan.com or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by grupo-milan.com will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of grupo-milan.com, are expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by grupo-milan.com. You may view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of grupo-milan.com.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
grupo-milan.com is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
grupo-milan.com reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the same and the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
5. LINKS POLICY:
Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the website of grupo-milan.com must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorisation of grupo-milan.com.
– No deep-links, IMG or image links or frames may be established with the grupo-milan.com website without the express prior authorisation of grupo-milan.com.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made about the grupo-milan.com website, nor about the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to grupo-milan.com, unless expressly authorised by the latter.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between grupo-milan.com and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by grupo-milan.com of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
– grupo-milan.com shall not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The grupo-milan.com website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. The sole purpose of these links is to make it easier for users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, and under no circumstances may they be considered as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
grupo-milan.com does not commercialise, direct, previously control or make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
grupo-milan.com does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may derive from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by grupo-milan.com and which are accessible through grupo-milan.com.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
grupo-milan.com reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
grupo-milan.com will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
grupo-milan.com may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between grupo-milan.com and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Alicante, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.
Parque Empresarial, C. Germán Bernácer, 22, 03203 Elx, Alicante
+34 966 63 53 00